A back to school information letter and FAQs were sent out to New Brighton school parents today. We have included a copy of those documents at the bottom of this posting.
Items of note are:
- First day of school is SEPTEMBER 6.
- First day of school for grades 1-4 will have the students brought into the gym (with any parents also interested in staying) where teachers and class lists will be presented
- An open house and an unpack a box even is anticipated for August prior to the school opening
- The new website for the school and updates on the school can be found at http://www.cbe.ab.ca/newbrighton
- Staggered entry times for the Kindergarten students can be found at the Back 2 School link below
- Parents are asked to fill out the “Top 4 Things You Should Know About My Child” questionnaire at http://goo.gl/forms/ynSc0xooNv to help teachers get to know their child.
- Parents are asked to fill out lunch registration forms ASAP to help with staffing for September.